MISSION STATEMENT for the BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
The Business Department will assist in the development of gainfully employed citizens who utilize Next Generation Skills and incorporate business practices and technologies to ensure college and career readiness. Business students will actively contribute to their own learning and success.
As a result of participating in the PCSD Business program, students will be able to independently …
- interpret and apply business processes to become fiscally and socially responsible citizens.
- make ethical decisions for school, career, and life.
- analyze and evaluate personal and professional situations and apply the appropriate technologies to creatively solve authentic problems.
- critically analyze and reflect upon the changing world of work and career options to relate individual skills, abilities and aptitudes to future career decisions.
- demonstrate how Next Generation Skills apply to success in the workplace and other settings.
Click to go to the PCSD Mission Statement page for full mission statements for all curricular areas.