Physical Education teacher at Calkins Road Middle School
Be Safe, Be Healthy, Be Active, Have Fun Together!
***Continuing May 25th-June 5th 2020 ***
In order to continue high quality Physical Education instruction while away from school, we
are having students submit their work via a form/journal on Office 365. This form/journal is
accessible at the link below. Use the resources listed on this page as a guide to competing the
journal. Contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
We reccommend being active a minimum of 30 minutes each day.
The log/journal will have to be turned in by midnight of the end date of each segment.
If it is not turned in, you will not recieve credit.
May 25th- June 5th
June 8th-June 19th
Open the journal and answer the questions: Last name, First name, click on your PE teacher, click on the day you have PE (Day 1 or 2), click the period you have class....Submit your physical activity/your exercises for each week. There are two logs for week 1 and two logs for week 2. Then hit submit. You only need to submit the journal once for the 2 week wegment. Your log will automatically get to your PE teacher for review.
Click for Journal Entry DUE: Friday June 5th
CRMS Home Learning Resources May 26th-June 5th
We hope that you and your family are doing well and staying active. The following will explain how we will track your progress over the coming weeks as you fufill your NYS Physical Education requirement. Again, we hope you are safe, healthy, active and enjoying some extra family time. We want to hear from you so visit your teachers’ webpage and reach out to us.
What your Physical Education Teacher will provide
- We will check in with an email from me.
- In the email will be the activities/resources to try for the week.
- Every other week there will be a Physical Education Journal attached to the email.
- I will Grade you in Infinite Campus as either complete or incomplete (T-Turned in or M-Missing)
What are your responsibilities
- Be safe, Be Healthy and Be Active for at least 30 minutes each day
- Check your email for each week for updates from me.
- Log your progress in your Physical Education Journal every two weeks.
Resources for May 26th-June 5th
Resources for May 11th-May 22nd
Resources for April 28th-May 8th
PLease reach out to us, check in, let us know how your doing, ask questions. Be Well....