Yearbook Information 2020-21
To order a Yearbook, go to www.Jostensyearbook.com and follow the prompts. Enter Pittsford Sutherland in the search box if needed.
ATTENTION PARENTS:We have had several requests to extend the ad deadline, so the offer has been extended. The submission deadline for Recognition ads is January 29, 2021.Parent Recognition Ads (baby ads) are done online through Jostens at www.jostensadservice.com (enter Pittsford Sutherland in search box, if needed).YEARBOOK NEEDS YOUR PHOTOS!!! We're looking for
- siblings in school together
- sports, clubs, classroom activities
- me & my pet
- hidden talents
- "twinning" (dressing alike or similar)
3 easy ways to upload photos:
1. Upload your photos for the Yearbook to Jostens at https://images.jostens.com/415474019
- Images should be in jpg format at 300 DPI
- Complete all required information and make sure to use correct spelling for names.
- In Description, enter: description of event, names of people in photo, or other details
2. Use the O365 form YEARBOOK needs your photos or this QR code. You must login to O365. (uploads from your phone)
3. Send in an email to: email@example.com
- Make sure to include details about event, date, location, names, etc.
- This works best for a large # of photos in a folder- ex. sports
2020-2021 Seniors: Please plan to have photographs ready to submit to the Yearbook by the end of September 2020. The submission deadline is October 16, 2020.
- Photos should be high resolution - 300 dpi
- (Please note: photographs for the web are 72 dpi and the image will not resullt in a good print)
- Vertical format- Minimum size 2 5/8"x 3 1/2" = 825 x 1050.
- Larger sizes are also acceptable: 5"x7" = 1500 x 2100
- Head size (from top of the head to chin) should be approximately 1/3 to 1/2 of the image
- Head and shoulders pose in portrait orientation in color, no hats, props, spaghetti straps, or bare shoulders
- Photos that do not meet dress code requirements will not be accepted
- If photos are not submitted by the deadline, the student's school photograph will be used
For more information: Email