What is College Credit?
Mendon is a satellite campus for the SUNY system and offers students the opportunity to sign up and receive college credit for certain courses. Students in these courses will have to fill out certain forms with their parent or guardian at the beginning of the class. In addition, a bill will be sent to their address and must be paid in order to be enrolled in the program.
At the end of the course the grade the student receives will be recorded through MCC (SUNY) as well as at Mendon. Students may be able to transfer these credits from SUNY to another college or university or use them if they continue on to the SUNY system. I have included a link to more information if you are going to to transfer your credits.
Below you can see all of the different classes offered and the associated college credit with them. If you have additional questions regarding college credit feel free to email them to me.
College credit available through Dual-Enrollment Program
SEMESTER COURSES (College Credit denoted where applicable)
- ADVANCED MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS (CIS 121 – 4 cr.)
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS (BUS 104 – 3 cr.)
- BUSINESS DYNAMICS I
- BUSINESS DYNAMICS II
- CO-OP WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAM – part-time work credit while taking at least a semester business course during the school year
- CYBER SECURITY
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SEMINAR – taken during lunch period 1x per week - eat your lunch during the seminar – required for CO-OP and Career Internship Program credit
- ENTERTAINMENT & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT & MARKETING (BUS 135 – 3 cr.)
- FINANCIAL PLANNING (ECO 110 – 3 cr.)
- DIGITAL BUSINESS STRATEGIES (offered in ODD years--next offering is 2019-2020 school year)
- SPORTS MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
- WEB PAGE DESIGN (CRC 110 – 1 cr.) (offered in EVEN years--next offering is 2020-2021 school year)
FULL YEAR COURSES (College Credit denoted where applicable)
- ACCOUNTING I (ACC 101 – 4 cr.) **
- BUSINESS LAW (LAW 101 – 3 cr. & LAW 110 – 3 cr.) **
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP (EEE 370 – 3 cr.)** (offered in ODD years--next offering is 2019-2020 school year)
- PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
- VIRTUAL ENTERPRISE PROGRAM (BUS 110 – 3 cr.) **