General Link Crew Information
March 24 Update--Link Crew Applications will NOT be due on March 25, 2020 as originially scheduled. We will determine a new date at a later time.
What is Link Crew?
- a freshman transition program
- a leadership training program
- a school community building program
What can Link Crew do for students?
- build relationships
- teach life skills
- create connections to school
- diminish anxiety
- create a positive learning environment
What can Link Crew do for staff/school?
- increase attendance
- decrease referrals
- improve grades
- improve student independence
- offer a helping hand
REQUIRED LINK CREW ATTENDANCE DATES: MAY DEVELOPMENT DAY (periods 5, 6, 7) MONDAY, AUGUST 17 AND TUESDAY, AUGUST 18 FOR TRAINING, THURSDAY, AUGUST 27 FROM 7:15 AM-12:30 PM FOR ORIENTATION. IF THESE DATES DO NOT WORK FOR YOUR SCHEDULE YOU CANNOT BE A MEMBER OF LINK CREW.