Regents (Final) Information and Review Materials
Date: Thursday 6/22 at 7:45 AM
Bring: Pencil, Pen, and CALCULATOR (Mr. Mellon approved and your calculator's memory will be cleared and/or put in test mode the day of the test)
Period 2 - To be determined
Period 6 - To be determined
Castle Learning - Practice Regents #1 (due before the Regents exam)
Review Classes during Exam Week(s):
To be determined
Improvement Grade Opportunities
+0.25% added to your 4th quarter grade for each of the Castle Learning BONUS review assignments. However, you must receive a 65% or above in order to get the credit (including 1/2 credit for second attempts). All Castle Learning Bonus Reviews are due the day of the Physics Regents.
Suggestions for Review:
1) Complete Mandatory Castle Learning assignment
2) Complete BONUS Castle Learning assignments
3) Come to the review class(es) during exam week
4) Look over the Units Review Note Packet and Regents Physics Need to Know Sheet
5) Complete and grade the Physics Regents exams given in class. Answer keys can be found at:
6) Complete the 40 Most Missed MC questions (2015) and watch Mr. Hosey's video of him going through the answers for any that you are unsure on (video link)
Regents Physics Unit Review Packet KEY
ANSWERS TO ENTIRE PACKET. Use this document to check your answers if you are absent the day we go over a specific section.
Practice Test 1 Answer Key - June 2013
Complete Answers to Practice Test 1
Practice Test 2 Answer Key - June 2014
Complete Answers to Practice Test 2
Practice Test 3 Answer Key - June 2015
Complete Answers to Practice Test 3
The Top 40 Most Missed MC Questions
KEY IS ON THE LAST PAGE
June 2012 Physics Regents ExplanationsHere is a link to a physics teacher going over each of the questions from the June 2012 Physics Regents.
The Top 40 Most Missed MC Regents QuestionsMr. Hosey from SHS explains the answers to the top 40 Most Missed MC questions from old Regents exams.