PCSD Print Shop Request Guidelines
To ensure your print or copy request is handled correctly and efficiently please:
- Submit print/copy/ requests online at Print Shop Requests.
- Provide your project as a PDF for best quality results.
- When filling out the request (online or paper), please provide detailed and complete specifications for your job. Be sure to include:
- Your name
- Delivery location
- Any finishing options you would like (check the boxes)
- Including a specific due date (for example: 11/9/17) for delivery versus “ASAP” or “whenever you have time” - this helps determine the order of jobs in the Print Shop.
- Hole punching is an option; please write it in the special instructions area
- When requesting the date of delivery, keep in mind that simple print jobs need at least two days’ notice. Major printing projects or more complex requests (for example: multiple pages needing multiple copies made into bound books) will need at least two weeks.
- Please do not ask for "Rush" or "ASAP" projects. These projects may not be completed in the time you need them, due to limited Print Center resources.
- Direct questions to: Ed Pretko phone: 585.267.1086 or email: Ed_Pretko@Pittsford.Monroe.edu
The following paper colors are typically available (but not always):
If you request a paper selection that is not available, the most similar color will be substituted. If unavailable, another color paper within the same vibrancy will be used.