Requesting A Copy Of Your Transcript

  • Per PCSD and The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent/guardian (if the student is under 18 years of age).  If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent/guardian, or other responsible party without the student's written consent.

    Please do not call to request a transcript.

Current Students

  • All current students must go through counseling to request copies of their transcripts. The request form can be found in the counseling office.    

Former Students


Student Record Review