Who: TRE 4th Graders
What: A cruise on the historic Erie Canal aboard the Colonial Belle
When: May 31, 2019, 10-11:30 AM
Where: From Packett’s Landing in Fairport to Lock 32 in Pittsford
Why: To experience what we are studying in class about early forms of transportation in NYS
We will take this trip rain or shine, so it is important that all fourth graders come dressed for the weather.
Please apply sunscreen at home before leaving for school.
This trip is a fourth grade favorite! We are looking forward to a great day together. The Colonial Belle has asked that we share the rules they have in place for our safety:
- Follow all directions of the Captain, Crew and Teachers
- Do not talk while the Captain is using the PA system
- Do not run on the boat at any time
- Duck down below the upper red railing when the captain announce “Low Bridge”
- NEVER reach up to touch any of the bridges
- Remain seated, on your bottom, at all times
- No gum, candy or food is allowed