Elementary Report Card Information
- 11/26/19 Grades 1-5 Reports posted on parent portal
- 3/13/20 Grades 1-5 Reports posted on parent portal, K reports sent home
- 6/23/20 Grades 1-5 Reports and Special Area Report Cards posted on parent portal
- Final report cards will be sent home in student backpacks after 6/23/20
- 6/30/20 Infinite Campus portal closes: Online access to report cards will no longer be available after this date
PARENT ACCESS DIRECTIONS to grades 1-5 report cards:
Parents can access their child’s elementary report card on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, available on the scheduled dates. Fall and spring report cards will not be sent home unless specifically requested. All students will have their final report card in June sent home in their backpacks. The report cards will no longer be available online after June 30th.
Parents need an Infinite Campus account to access their child’s report card. Here is how to set up your Infinite Campus account: (Please note, if you have an older child in middle or high school, you should already have an Infinite Campus account.)
- Get an activation code: Please fill out the Infinite Campus Parent Portal Activation Code form. If you need a form, copies are available at your school’s main office. Provide the completed form and a photo ID to your school’s main office to receive your activation code.
- Create an account: Please visit the District’s Infinite Campus Parent Portal website to create an account. If you already have an account, after you log in, click on the “Reports” tab to access your child’s elementary report card.
For detailed information about the elementary report cards, please refer to the Elementary Report Card Guidance Document below. If you have additional questions or concerns about your child’s progress and performance in school, please reach out to your child’s teacher, counselor or principal.