Please note - all spring 2020 solo festivals have been cancelled.
Here are lots of ideas for music-making while we're away from school:
1) Work on concert music - our next concert is scheduled (right now) for May 6
2) Work on lesson book materials - work ahead in the book if you're ready
- Notes/rhythms, dynamics, articulations, tempo, style
3) Work on solo materials - even without solo fest, they're great pieces of music!
4) Review old scales and teach yourself new ones - see the attachments below!
5) Compose a new piece of music - see the attachment below for staff paper and some composition ideas
6) Try any of the FREE music programs below.
7) Soundtrack for Life - see the link on the left side for the folder
8) Play March Madness Music Bingo - see file below
9) Check out the Video Of The Day - see the link on the left side