HOME LEARNING RESOURCES
- Dav Pilkey- Every Friday he has fun videos about his books and how to draw characters
- Jarrett J. Krosoczka- Learn how to draw by watching this graphic novelist's daily videos
- Kate Messner- Watch videos of the author reading her books
- Lauren Tarshis reads aloud I Survived The Sinking of the Titanic
- Mo Willems Lunch Doodles- Each day at 1PM, Mo discusses his books and teaches us how to draw
- PebbleGo Next and Capstone Interactive books- They are providing these both for free through June 30. PebbleGo Next is geared towards grades 3-5, and has articles on Science, SS, Biographies, states and American Indian History. Capstone Interactive has a really impressive selection of ebooks, which will read aloud and allow for interactivity.
- *ask Mrs. Autovino for password info
- Scholastic Learn at Home- This provides weekly activities arranged by grade level. There is a fiction/non fiction pairing, plus activities/pintables that go along with the topic
eBooks + AudioBooks
- Audible Stories at Home- Listen and download many audio books for free. No signup required. (They just added Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!)
- Follett Destiny LightBox- Interactive eBooks (ask Mrs. Autovino for log in info or view this video for login instructions)
- Junior Library Guild Digital- JLG is providing us access to their ebook library free until June. You must use FIREFOX to use the site. Scroll down and select Elementary Stream /Middle Stream /HighSchool Stream You can download the Junior Library Guild app to read on your device.