5th Grade Lesson Info
What are lessons?
- Small-group lessons meet in groups of 5 or fewer students
- Once a week during the school day, for one 30-minute period.
- Meet on the same day each week.
- Start times will rotate throughout the day.
- eg. Lesson 1, 8:45-9:15. Lesson 2, 9:45-10:15, Lesson 3, 10:45-11:15, etc.
Each student will receive a hard copy of their lesson schedule, to be posted somewhere at home. Parents will also receive an attachment in an email. Lesson schedules are posted in all 5th grade homerooms and on the bulletin board outside the lesson room. It is each student’s responsibility to know when their lesson is. It is also the students' responsibility to make up any missed classwork. Having a homework buddy is helpful!
The 5th grade teachers are helpful and flexible in making arrangements for students to attend lessons and keep up with class work.