You will receive all of the necessary log-in information for the Seesaw App during the Kindergarten Visitation. If, after that date, you have further questions, please re-check the information here, reach out to your child's teacher, or check out the district links for further assistance.
Seesaw is a platform for student engagement. Teachers will assign activities in Seesaw to be completed at home, or in school. Some activities require family involvement and many are for review or practice either in school or at home.
- Multimodal tools to increase engagement– video, audio, drawing, and more!
- Complete assigned learning activites at home and in school
- Class journals to share and celebrate achievements
- Gradual increase in learning ownership and agency
Students use a variety of creative tools to capture their learning and thinking in a digital portfolio. This is also how students see the activities that have been assigned to them and turn in or submit responses to those activities.
Seesaw is also a platform for family engagement.
- Communicate easily with teachers– including instant translation in 100+ languages
- Get insight into your child’s progress
- View and comment on your child’s work
Families log in to see their child’s journal. It is a communication tool that helps family members stay in touch with their child’s learning. Families can see student work, like or “heart” the work, and make comments on it. Teachers can also message families and send announcements.