Arrival and Dismissal
- Arrival Time: 8:30 a.m.
- Dismissal Time: 3:00 p.m.
Arrival and dismissal times are probably the most hectic times of the day.
Please help me keep all of our students safe and accounted for:
- Read and adhere to the arrival and dismissal information in the MCE Parent Handbook.
- Send in a dismissal note if your child will be picked up early, staying after school, riding a different bus, or otherwise deviating from their normal dismissal routine.
- Call the main office as early as possible if a last minute change means a change in dismissal arrangements.
- Ask your child to communicate changes in attendance, arrival, or dismissal verbally.
- Come to the room to pick-up your child. Me releasing them to the office or to the parent pick-up door ensures that I know where they have gone and that they have been signed-out at the office.
- Call or email me directly with dismissal changes--I may not retrieve my messages before the students leave for the day.
Dismissal notes are available on the district website. It is very helpful if you complete both halves of the form. The top portion tells the office about the change; the bottom is a reminder for me and is also a “pass” given to your child at the end of the day.