SEI Mission Statement
PITTSFORD SUMMER ENRICHMENT INSTITUTE
The Summer Enrichment Institute provides a variety of learning experiences for students in the areas of Academic & Life Skills and Performance & Visual Arts. The program encourages students to develop a positive self-concept, continue interest in educational and artistic classes, and work together toward a common goal.
The Summer Enrichment Institute relies on the partnership of students, teachers, and parents to develop the potential of each participant.
SEI’s Program Goals are to…
- support students’ enthusiasm, interests, and creative expression in related learning and performance areas
- provide top quality programs taught by highly trained and experienced staff
- instill positive values
- foster positive self-esteem
- develop life skills
- build social competencies
- promote a commitment to learning
- provide a safe and encouraging environment for students to try new things
- empower students to believe in themselves and their abilities
The Summer Enrichment Institute is designed to inspire all participants toward creative thinking and developing skills necessary for our ever-changing world.