Meeting 2: Getting Ideas, Gathering Information
So, you know you want to write for the newspaper....now what? You need to figure out a few things before you can get started:
- What kind of writing do you want to do?
- What topic would be interesting to you and to your audience?
- What do you want to say about your topic?
- What questions do you want to answer in your writing?
- Where will you get the answers to those questions?
Thinking through these questions will get you ready to create something wonderful for the paper!