- Word prediction works even if words are spelled creatively or missing parts
- Offers a list of words with similar meaning to add variety to your writing
- Gives examples for words that sound similar by using them in a sentence (example: there, their | to, too, etc.)
- Text reading software reads aloud in a clear and pleasant voice text you highlight, including websites, emails and instant-messaging
- Using text to speech when writing, poor grammar sounds off and bad punctuation disrupts the rhythm
- Helps only as much as you need with functions that easily turn on or off
WORKS WHEN STUDENTS ARE USING PIXIE, WORD, PPT, AND WEBSITES!!!!!!
Have an ITSS help you set these up
Go to Start>Programs>WordQ>WordQ.
Create a “new user” vocabulary following on-screen instructions.
Select a vocabulary set, e.g.,English (US)>US - Intermediate.(Starter for K-2)
Choose the preferences you want
Save your vocabulary.