Below you can find details regarding weekly homework:It is expected that students complete approximately 10 minutes of homework per grade level. Therefore, second graders should be completing approximately 20 minutes of homework per night.For homework each day, students will be expected to:
- Complete unfinished classwork (it will be in the "Return to School" side of their Take Home Folder).
- Read (aim for 15 minutes)- a menu of ideas will be sent home.
- Practice addition and subtraction facts- a menu of ideas will be sent home.
- Review Fundations concepts and spelling of trick words (practice packet will come home at the beginning of each unit).
- In addition there will be a monthly home project that will be displayed on our bulletin boards.
- Home book projects will occur throughout the school year.