All About Mrs. Sabbour
- I grew up in Shortsville, NY, a very small town about 30 minutes southeast of Pittsford. I have a very large extended family and spent most of my childhood with all of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and 20+ cousins all living right near me!
- My husband, Joe, teaches 8th grade Social Studies at Canandaigua Middle School and is the Assistant Coach for the boys Varsity soccer team at Canandaigua.
- We have 3 children in the Victor Central School District: Addison (11th grade), Annikah (8th grade), and Greyson (4th grade).
- I enjoy spending time with family and friends, exploring the incredible places to visit in the Finger Lakes region, vacationing in the Adirondacks or any beachside location, and just chilling out at home.
- Graduated from Red Jacket Central (Manchester-Shortsville) in 1996
- Graduated from SUNY Geneseo in December 1999 with a Bachelors in Elementary and Special Education
- Earned my Masters degree in Computer Education from Nazareth College in May 2003
- Taught 3rd grade at School #1 in Rochester from January-June 2000
- Hired as a special education teacher at Pittsford Middle School in July 2000
- Taught College Study Skills at Nazareth College during the summer of 2007
- Served as Special Education Department Leader at the middle school from 2003 to 2012