The Data Team is responsible for monitoring, reporting and analyzing data within student, staff and New York State database systems. The Team researches and analyzes data with the goal of simplifying complex information to support meaningful decisions. Examples of this can be found at the bottom of this page.
Data Team Members Directory:
Dr. Jeff Cimmerer, Chief Information Officer
585-267-1084 • email@example.com
Rebecca Hyatt, Assistant to the CIO
585-267-1087 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy Kauffman, Computer Application Specialist
585-267-3125 • email@example.com
Jami Kogler, Computer Application Specialist
585-267-3783 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Donna Larson, Computer Application Specialist
585-267-1034 • email@example.com
Cheryl Bagley, Assessment Clerk
585-267-1022 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Team Belief Statements:
- We turn data into knowledge.
- We are creative, problem solving experts who can inform, inspire, and impact teaching and learning.
- Our research and data analysis simplifies complex information to support meaningful decision making.
- Our work leads to innovation and drives future success.
- We use a collaborative process to integrate information systems and processes that promote synergy.
- Our work provides opportunities for students, staff, and the organization to determine potential areas of growth.
- Our efforts generate increased efficiencies.
- A caring environment will foster teamwork that makes a significant difference in our school district.
- To develop a set of shared beliefs for the data team that includes group norms and clear communication methods.
- To establish a system of data visualization for students, parents, faculty, staff, and external stakeholders.
- To identify the essential data elements for use at the individual, classroom, building, and district levels of engagement.
- To implement an effective department structure that includes: Planned cross training, backup systems, improved efficiencies, unneeded duplication of effort, and documented work processes.
- To compile, evaluate, standardize, illustrate, and disseminate data encompassing four central information domains: demographic, achievement, school processes, and perceptual.
Student Data Systems:
Infinite Campus Student Management System
Canvas Learning Management System
AIMSWeb Curriculum Based Progress Monitoring System
Fountas and Pinnell Reporting
STAC (System to Track and Account for Children)
ID Credentials Student ID Badge System
IEP Direct (Frontline)
Destiny (Follett Library System)
SNAP School Nurse’s software
Teleform OCR Scoring for state assessments
Tableau Data Visualization Software
ELL NYSITELL Screening Tools
VR Reports PD reporting system for Special Ed
ELL Student Reporting Title I / Part 154
OnGuard Staff ID System
New York State Data Warehouse
NewYork State Assessment and Enrollment
New York State Reporting Systems: WNYRIC Level 1, L2RPT, NYS Business Portal
ASAP Regents Scores
Microsoft Office Applications
- We turn data into knowledge.