Health, Medication, Emergency and Assessment Forms - All Forms
STUDENTS NEEDING MEDICATION DURING SCHOOL HOURS
If your child will need medications (prescription as well as over the counter) they must:
- Be brought in by an adult (unless a self carry order form is signed by parent and Physician)
- Be in the original container.
- Have a new prescription at the beginning of every year.
- Have a parent signed permission statement.
- All Controlled Medications must be brought by an adult.
- Medication forms are on the web and in the Nurses Office for you and your Health Care Provider to complete and sign.
- Because of the increasing number of students that have severe allergies (requiring medication) guidelines have been developed to make sure all children remain safe and healthy at school.
- If your child has an allergy that we are not aware of, please contact us immediately.