Health, Medication, Emergency and Assessment Forms - All Forms

  • Health, Medication, Emergency and Assessment Forms


    If your child will need medications (prescription as well as over the counter) they must:

    • Be brought in by an adult (unless a self carry order form is signed by parent and Physician)
    • Be in the original container.
    • Have a new prescription at the beginning of every year.
    • Have a parent signed permission statement.
    • All Controlled Medications must be brought by an adult.
    • Medication forms are on the web and in the Nurses Office for you and your Health Care Provider to complete and sign.
    • Because of the increasing number of students that have severe allergies (requiring medication) guidelines have been developed to make sure all children remain safe and healthy at school.
    • If your child has an allergy that we are not aware of, please contact us immediately.