Read a book in the web browser!
OverDrive Read is a browser-based eBook reader that works on most tablets, smartphones, and computers.
- Log into the Monroe #1 BOCES Digital Library using the same username and password that you use to log into the computers at school.
- Near the top right of the browser, click on "advanced search."
- Scroll down to "All Formats." From the drop down menu, select "OverDrive Read." Click on the "Search" button.
- Click on the book cover of the book you wish to check out.
- After checking the book out, you can select the "Read (in your browser)" button to begin reading the book.
- The OverDrive eBook will open in a new tab or window.
- You can use the menus to explore readability settings, bookmarks, and more.
- You can return to the eBook at any time during the lending period through your library bookshelf or by saving it as a bookmark or favorite in your browser.