Mr.Websters CRMS PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Calkins Road Physical Education
Be Safe, Be Healthy, Be Active
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO TURN YOUR ACTIVITY JOURNAL IN BY June 5th click it below and submit
Open the journal and answer the quetions last name and first name/ Click who your PE teacher is/ Click the Day you have PE 1 or 2/ Click the period you have class/ Submit the activities for each week there are two logs for week 1 and two logs for week 2. Then hit submit. Your log will automatically get to your PE teacher for review. If you still need to turn in the journal entry from the previous week please e mail me the activiites you did for those two weeks and I can give you credit. Moving forward please use the click the link below and submit it to me.
ACTIVITY IDEAS FOR JUNE 5-June 12
Check out virtual Fields for grades 6-8 and families... www.pittsfordschools.org/FamilyFieldDays
Stay active, Stay Well.
Update...My yoga venture is going well. Flexibility is getting much better. Most of the poses are becoming easier to perform. I am going to venture from flexibility to more strength building yoga next.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR ACTIVITY JOURNAL By Friday June 5th. STAY ACTIVE AND STAY WELL
CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR A COOL HIIT TRAINING WORKOUT
CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR A GOOD READ ON EXERCISE VS SCREEN TIME
****NEW STARTING APRIL 13, 2020In order to continue to provide high quality Physical Education instruction while away from school, we are having students submit their work via a form/journal on Office 365. This form/journal is accessible at the link below. Use the resources listed on this page as a guide to completing the journal. Contact your specific PE teacher if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
We recommend being active a minimum of 30 minutes each day!
The Log will have to be turned in by midKNIGHT of the end date of each segment. First log needs to be in by April 24. If it is not turned in, you will not receive credit.
April 13-April 24
April 27-May 8
May 11- May 22
May 25-June 5
Questions with Forms
CRMS Home Learning Resources
We hope that you and your family are doing well and staying active. The following will explain how we will track your progress over the coming weeks as you fufill your NYS Physical Education requirement. Again, we hope you are safe, healthy, active and enjoying some extra family time. We want to hear from you so visit your teachers’ webpage and reach out to us.
What your Physical Education Teacher will provide
- We will check in with an e mail and video from your Physical Education teacher each week.
- In the communication will be the activities to try for the week.
- Every other week there will be a Physical Education Journal attached to the e mail.
- Your teacher will Grade you in Infinite Campus as either complete or incomplete
What are your responsibilities
- Be safe, Be Healthy and Be Active for at least 30 minutes each day
- Check your e mail for each week for updates from your teacher
- log your progress in your Physical Education Journal every two weeks. It is very simple to enter the information and log what you have done and submit at the end of each 2 week period.
- Your Journals will be graded in Infinite Campus as either complete or incomplete
- If you are having trouble please check your Physical Education Teachers webpage for more details.
PLease reach out to us, check in, let us know how your doing, ask questions. Be Well....