Math 7 Information and Policies
Students will need the Following:
- 3-Ring Binder (2 or 2.5 inch)
- 5 Dividers
(labeled Notes, Homework, Tests & Quizzes, Enrichment, & Exam Review)
- Calculator (TI 30XIIS is suggested)
- Dry Erase Markers & Eraser
1) Homework is given on a daily basis to reinforce content taught that day in class.
2) ALL Homework should be completed in PENCIL!
3) Students should be using their class notes EACH day when completing the Homework.
4)ALL Work should be SHOWN as modeled in class.
- Homework will be collected each day and graded on a 5 point scale. (5 being the highest)
- Points are based on the quality and accuracy of students' work.
- Students have the opportunity to ask questions the next day in class.
- Students may CORRECT and RE-SUBMIT their Homework for more points if they received a grade of 0, 1, 2, or 3.
- Homework will be approximately 10% of students' final grade.
Tests and Quizzes
- Tests and Quizzes will be announced and vary in point value. (Check the Homework page for upcoming assessments)
- Class time the day before a test or quiz will be used to review and practice concepts.
- Test or Quiz grades below 80% need to be signed by a Parent/Guardian.
- Please check the Portal for assessment grades.