Honors Math Information
Students will need the following:
- 3 Ring Binder (2 or 2.5 inches)
- 5 Dividers
(Labeled Notes, Homework, Tests & Quizzes, Enrichment and Exam Review)
- Calculator (TI 30X II S is suggested)
- Dry Erase Markers and Eraser
1) Homework is given on a daily basis to reinforce content taught that day in class.
2) ALL Homework should be completed in PENCIL!
3) Students should be using their class notes EACH day when completing the Homework.
4)ALL Work should be SHOWN as modeled in class.
Students to maintain at least an 87% average to remain in Honors Math.
- Homework is gone over the next day in class.
- Students are able to correct their work as well as ask questions.
- Honors Math students are expected to keep up with nightly assignments.
- Homework is collected periodically and graded.
Tests, Quizzes, & Problem Sets
- Tests or Quizzes will be announced and vary in point value. (Check the Homework page for upcoming assessments)
- Class time the day before a test or quiz will be used to review and practice concepts.
- Test or Quiz grades below 87% need to be signed by a Parent/Guardian.
- Please check the Portal for assessment grades.
- Problem sets to reinforce content taught in class will be assigned periodically and graded.