New Athletics Registration System
Greetings to our Pittsford families!
Pittsford Athletics is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for sports clearances through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
For Spring Sports, you may begin to create your FamilyID profile now, and beginning Sunday, February 9 required forms can be uploaded using the online system. Completing the FamilyID profile prior to registering your son/daughter for each season will help expedite the sign-up process.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
You will be able to upload updated physical forms, medical orders, and complete the sports questionnaire form during the clearance process. Please be sure to have this information ready to go in an electronic form to complete your son’s/daughter’s file. You may take a photo of all necessary forms to assist you in the upload process.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Past medical history
- Current medications
- Allergy information
- Emergency contact information
REQUIRED ONLINE SIGNATURES:
In order to complete the registration, Pittsford Schools requires electronic signatures from the following individuals:
Signatory 1: Parent/Guardian - Signatory must be older than 18
Signatory 2: Student (for Code of Conduct form and the Concession Fact Sheet Acknowledgement)
Please ensure that all signatories are present to sign and submit this registration.
The registration for 2020 JV and VARSITY Spring Sports will open on Sunday, February 9 and close on Monday, March 2 to ensure that all athletes are cleared on time for srping sports to begin on Monday, March 9.
The registration for 2020 MODIFIED Spring Sports will open on Sunday, February 9 and close on Monday, March 16 to ensure that all athletes are cleared on time for modified spring sports to begin on Monday, March 23.
Invitations to 7th and 8th grade students to take the Athletic Placement Process (APP) fitness test on Wednesday, February 26 will be emailed to parents no later than Friday, February 7. Students must pass the fitness test and meet other requirements in order to TRY-OUT for a JV or Varsity team. Please make sure student physicals are dated after March 1, 2019.
Seventh (7th) and Eighth (8th) grade students who have played on a JV or Varsity team previously will be emailed a unique FamilyID registration form. Please do not register under either high school as the registration will not be processed. Please make sure student physicals are dated after March 1, 2019.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking one of the links below:
PHYSICAL EXAMS MUST BE DATED AFTER MARCH 1, 2019.
YOU MUST REGISTER UNDER THE SCHOOL YOU ATTEND. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR SPORT IN YOUR SCHOOL REGISTRATION LIST, PLEASE CONTACT THE ATHLETIC OFFICE AT 267-1062.
Calkins Road MS Winter Sports Registration
Sutherland HS Winter Sports Registration - Calkins students should not register under SHS. Please call the athletic office at 267-1062 with questions.
Barker Road MS Winter Sports Registration
Mendon HS Winter Sports Registration - Barker students should not register under MHS. Please call the athletic office at 267-1062 with questions.
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
TO EDIT A REGISTRATION: Edit a Registration
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly
We are very excited to make this transition into the online era for sports clearances. As part of the post-registration process, families will receive communication for updates regarding the need for necessary documents going forward from the health offices at our respective schools.
Please feel free to contact our office at 585-267-1062 if you have any questions about the registration process beyond the assistance that FamilyID is able to provide to you.
Thanks for your support of Pittsford Athletics and we are looking forward to the upcoming 2019-2020 school year!
Director of Athletics
Pittsford Central School District