Requesting A Copy Of Your Transcript

  • transcript request

    Student Copy ~ former students
    To request a student copy of your high school transcript, please e-mail

    Bridget Stone Mendon High School Registrar
    (585) 267-1627 office
    (585) 385-2369 fax

    Include the following required information in your e-mail request:
    Full name (at time of graduation and current, if different)
    Mailing address (for security purposes, transcripts cannot be e-mailed)
    Date of birth
    Graduation year

    Official Copy ~ former students
    To request an official transcript to be sent to a college as part of an application process, please fill out and return the attached form.

    Transcript Release Request Former Student


    Current MHS Students ~ must go through the counseling office for all transcript requests.

Student Record Review