Degrees and Certifications:
ATTENTION STUDENTS AND PARENTS:
Please review all of the information on this page to understand the expectations with regards to Journal Assignments.
If you are looking for ideas for activities and locations to be active, please access the left side of this page and select:
"AT HOME RESOURCES TO STAY ACTIVE!"
Through quality Physical Education, we strive for all to do their best, be their best, and make a difference in the lives of others.
Weekly Activity Journal
My BRMS PE students,
Thank you to everyone that submitted their activity journal on time.
If you did not turn in Journal #1 or #2 by the end of their due dates, you must now email the 4 journal activities for each Journal directly to me for credit!
Your Infinite Campus grade book with then be updated from "M" (Missing) to "T" (Turned in).
Activity Journal #3 is due by Midnight on May 22nd. Please do not submit your bi-weekly journal until you have completed all 4 activities and typed into the journal. You cannot reopen the journal once it is submitted.
Below is the link to Activity Journal #3 (MAy 11-May 22).
ALL JOURNALS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE LINK FROM HERE ON IN!!
What your Physical Education Teacher will provide
- We will check in with an e mail from your Physical Education teacher each week.
- In the communication will be the activities to try for the week.
- Every other week there will be a Physical Education Journal attached to the e mail.
- Your teacher will Grade you in Infinite Campus as either complete (T=Turned In) or not completed(M=Missing).
What are your responsibilities?
- Be safe, Be Healthy and Be Active for at least 30 minutes each day
- Check your e mail for each week for updates from your teacher
- Log your progress in your Physical Education Journal every two weeks. It is very simple to enter the information and log what you have done and submit at the end of each 2 week period.
- Your Journals will be graded in Infinite Campus as either complete or incomplete
Email Mr Bovenzi directly listing activities completed for Journal #1
Email Mr. Bovenzi directly listing activities completed for Journal #2
EMail Mr. Bovenzi directly listing activities completed for Journal #3
Click Here for Journal Due June 19th (link not yet active)
Activity suggestions can be found to the left side of this page:
At Home Resources to Stay Active!
Check out a Video From Your Teacher below: