Jefferson Road Reading Support
My name is Stephanie Smarsh and I am a literacy specialist and special education teacher for grades K-5th. I am excited to have the opportunity to work with your child. I think it is important for teachers and parents to work together and communicate regularly. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help support your child at home.
1. Click on "Summer Learning" for your grade level to find the Powerpoints that were assigned during remote learning. These are great reveiw!
2. Go to the PCSD Home Learning Resources for many online websites such as Raz-kids, Epic, Truflix etc... Use the password your classroom teacher gave you. https://www.pittsfordschools.org/domain/2083
3. Mrs. Sweeney provide a list of summer reading suggestions. https://www.pittsfordschools.org/Page/3664
4. Check out my book list and website recommendations.
5. If you want more ideas beyond this list, please send me an email.