Club Treasurer Forms
Student Treasurers and Faculty Advisors ~ Forms you will need to complete during the year.
Start a New Club
If you have an idea for a new club fill out the form below and return to Mr. Walker
All fundraisers need approval by Mr. Walker and the Board of Education. Forms take 2 weeks to process.
- Clubs must vote on all expenses and donations.
- Keep your minutes on file in your club binder.
If you are selling items, you need to keep track of your orders and any remaining inventory.
It is the student treasurer's responsibility to keep their own ledger and compare it with the general ledger provided each month.
Profit and Loss
Each fundraiser will need a profit and loss statement to be completed by the student treasurer.
Reference Material For Clubs
The following items are helpful reference materials for running a school club.
- District Rules for Student Clubs
- Club Duties and Expectations
- Safeguarding Extraclassroom Funds
- Student Treasurer Checklist for Deposits and Check Requests
- Fraud Reporting Matrix
- Quick Reference Guide for Taxable and Exempt Property and Services
- W-9 Form
- Accepting Donations
- 2021-22 Accounts Payable Check Runs