Mrs. Cedruly's Classroom
Whether your schedule says Ms. Bertrand or Mrs. Cedruly, you are in the right place. These two names are one person! ME! I got married this summer and some things have my new name but most things are still in process of changing. Sorry for the confusion
What do I need to know about class?
- Earth Science meets 2x a week in person, plus every Wednesday online in a Team meeting, and 3 times per week remotely to cover our 6 period a week science and lab class schedule.
- NYS requires all Regents students to successfully complete 1200 minutes of lab experiences in order to earn course credit
- Go to Office 365-Teams. Click on Class Notebook. The first page you will see is the class agenda. (For those logging in on a cell phone it is in the welcome tab)
- Be sure to read the agenda each remote day and the asynchronous assignment-in the blue box at the bottom of the agenda.
- Any questions about assignments please send me an email or leave a post on your Teams page.
- Under the agenda is a link for a student help desk if you are experiencing any tech issues and need tech help.
Welcome to class-whether in person or remote-we are gonna learn about this planet we live on!