My Home Page
WHILE WE ARE OUT CHECK OUT REMOTE LEARNING OPTIONS PAGE FOR WHAT TO DO!
MENDON HIGH SCHOOL PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Check out Daily Tips Page for more resources!!!
NEW FACE TO FACE PAGE
CONTACT ME at ANY TIME
STUDENTS THAT NEED HELP WITH TECHNOLGY CLICK BELOW!!!
Physical Education Mission:
To provide quality educational experiences that develops the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive skills necessary for all students to be fit and active for their lifetime.
- a comprehensive k-12 curriculum offers a variety of developmentally appropriate activities to give students the tools necessary to set and achieve individual fitness goals
- all students have equal opportunities to participate in a quality physical education program
- student assessment data drives decisions that drive instruction
- 21st century critical thinking and creative problem solving skills enhance leadership
- character education and social perspective taking builds strong leaders and good citizens
- in giving students the data they need to make healthy choices and create personal fitness goals
- in providing differentiated instruction to challenge all learners regardless of ability
- students need to be educated consumers and take advantage of community resources for a lifetime of wellness
- physical education lessons should maximize participation for all learners