Mr. Mauks Web Page
Open House PPT Honors Bio - Period 2
Open House PPT Honors Bio - Period 9
Open House Genetics
Student Assistance Time with Mr. Mauks
- 4th (10:00– 10:41) . . Room 214
- 6th (11:29-12:09) . . . Room 214
- 7th (12:09 – 12:53) . . . Room 214
- *** After School by appointment
** Note - students and parents can log into infinite campus to check on grades or missing work.
(Infinite Campus Click Here!)
Materials Needed for Class:
1. 1 - 2'' 3 Ring Binder (science ONLY)
2. 4 dividers
3. Blank Lined Paper
4. Writing Utensils
5. 3 Thick dry erase markers
Tricks and tips for higher scores:
1. Be sure to ask detailed questions of your instructor about the material.
2. Read the material at least once and then re-read for clarity.
3. Take notes in class.
4. Use a highlighter to mark important facts in your notes
5. Use flashcards to quiz yourself.
6. Have a friend test you on the material.
8. Create a sample test.
9. Use various mnemonic techniques. (To learn more about this, you can either check your local library or does an Internet search for learning tips and mnemonic methods.)
10. Think of tests as fun and challenging ways to get feedback about how well you have mastered the material.