General Bookstore Information
The MHS Bookstore is open Monday through Thursday, after school from 2:30-2:50 in The Commons. We sell healthy snacks and drinks all year and periodically we will sell review books and apparel as well.
If you are interested in working for the bookstore during the 2019-2020 school year, you must complete the following steps:
- Attend ONE informational meeting/training session. Training is mandatory. This applies to all student employees, even if you have worked in the bookstore previously. Training sessions will be held after school during FALL 2019 (dates TBD)
- Bookstore is scheduled to open for business November 2019.
- Join the Remind 101 list to be texted updates about the bookstore. Text @MendonBook to 81010 in order to join.
WHY JOIN THE BOOKSTORE?
In addition to gaining work experience and building your resume, another benefit is the ability to accumulate community service hours. Student employees are responsible for keeping track of their hours and submitting them to the Career Exploration Office. Forms for keeping track of hours can be found below and are also available in the bookstore. If you have questions about submitting your hours, please see Mrs. Wittig in the Career Exploration Office.
BOOKSTORE LEADERSHIP COUNCIL FOR 2019-2020:
- Isa Antonetti and Chloe Smith; Managers
- Hannah Brayer and Carrie Kandall, Assistant Managers
- Erin Flanagan, Treasurer
- Sarah Gelb, Claudia Zarmakoupis, Tylla Allart, Ella Peyre, Michael Palumbo, Sophia Palumbo, Olivia Lucia, and Leigh O'Grady Council Members
- Monthly schedule will be posted below and will be distributed via Remind. Remember, the more reliable you are, the more opportunities you will have to work!
- If you have any questions, please see your management team or Mrs. Burch or Mr. Lasser in the Business Office.