NEW YORK STATE BUSINESS & MARKETING HONOR SOCIETY
The primary purpose of the Business and Marketing Honor Society of New York State is to recognize those students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in a secondary business/marketing program.
- 80% OVERALL AVERAGE
- 88% AVERAGE IN ALL BUSINESS COURSES TAKEN
- EXCELLENT FOR RESUME!
- MUST COMPLETE TWO (2.0) BUSINESS CREDITS BY THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR IN WHICH THEY ARE APPLYING.
- ONCE INDUCTED INTO THE "BMHS", YOU MUST ENROLL IN AT LEAST A ONE-SEMESTER BUSINESS COURSE FOR EACH REMAINING YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND MAINTAIN AN OVERALL 88% IN REMAINING BUSINESS COURSES TAKEN, AND ACHIEVE A TOTAL OF 3 UNITS OF BUSINESS CREDIT OVERALL.
- APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN OUT IN YOUR CLASSES AT THE END OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 2nd SEMESTER TO ACCOMMODATE ALL STUDENT SCHEDULES.
- HONOR CORDS GIVEN TO SENIORS TO BE WORN DURING GRADUATION CEREMONY.
- NYS CERTIFICATE AWARDED.