The Blackboard® mobile device app provides parents, students and staff with access to District information at their fingertips. Features of the app include:
- News and contact information from each school
- Links to social media
- An event calendar
- Information about the Board of Education
Downloading from the App Store for iPhone Users
If you already have the "Pittsford Schools" mobile app on your device, simply update it.
If you do not have the mobile app and would like to download it, follow these instructions:
- Open the App Store.
- Browse or search for "Pittsford Schools" app.
- Tap the app to select it.
- Tap "Get" to start the download.
- Tap "Install" to complete the transaction and get the content.
Downloading from Google Play for Android Users
- Delete current “Pittsford Schools” app from your mobile device, if you already have it.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search or browse for the “Pittsford Schools” app.
- Select the app.
- Tap "Install."
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction and get the content.