New Athletics Registration System
Greetings to our Pittsford families!
Pittsford Athletics is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for sports clearances through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
For 2023 - 2024 Sports, you may begin to create your FamilyID profile now as completing the FamilyID profile prior to registering your son/daughter for each season will help expedite the sign-up process.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
You will be able to upload updated physical forms, medical orders, and complete the sports questionnaire form during the clearance process. Please be sure to have this information ready to go in an electronic form to complete your son’s/daughter’s file. You may take a photo of all necessary forms to assist you in the upload process.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Past medical history
- Current medications
- Allergy information
- Emergency contact information
REQUIRED ONLINE SIGNATURES:
In order to complete the registration, Pittsford Schools requires electronic signatures from the following individuals:
Signatory 1: Parent/Guardian - Signatory must be older than 18
Signatory 2: Student (for Code of Conduct form and the Concession Fact Sheet Acknowledgement)
Please ensure that all signatories are present to sign and submit this registration.
LINK TO NYS SCHOOL HEALTH EXAMINATION FORM BELOW - USE FOR NEXT PHYSICAL EXAM:
A parent/guardian should register by clicking one of the links below:
YOU MUST REGISTER UNDER THE SCHOOL YOU ATTEND. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR SPORT IN YOUR SCHOOL REGISTRATION LIST, PLEASE CONTACT THE ATHLETIC OFFICE AT 267-1062.
Sutherland HS Sports Registration - for 9th to 12th grade only - middle school parents, please call the athletic office at 267-1062
Mendon HS Sports Registration - for 9th to 12th grade only - middle school parents, please call the athletic office at 267-1062
Barker Road MS Sports Registration - for 7th & 8th graders
Barker Road Registration
Calkins Road MS Sports Registration - for 7th & 8th graders
Calkins Road Registration
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
TO EDIT A REGISTRATION: Edit a Registration
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID/Arbiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-311-4060 x3.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
We are very excited to make this transition into the online era for sports clearances. As part of the post-registration process, families will receive communication for updates regarding the need for necessary documents going forward from the health offices at our respective schools.
Please feel free to contact our office at 585-267-1062 if you have any questions about the registration process beyond the assistance that FamilyID is able to provide to you.
Thanks for your support of Pittsford Athletics and we are looking forward to the upcoming 2022-2023 school year!
Director of Athletics
Pittsford Central School District